Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Keowee and the Blue Ridge Mountains on the challenging 18-hole golf course. Originally designed by George Cobb & completely renovated in 2006-7 with all greens and their surrounds and many tees redesigned, with Blue, White, Gold, and Red tees to accommodate all levels of play. The course is open 12 months a year, private, and open only to property owners and their guests.
The facilities include:
- Putting green & driving range
- A bunker and chipping practice area
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- A pro shop and club storage
- The Between Rounds Café
- A new fleet of electric golf carts